Thursday 22 September 2016

Re: [wanabidii] GOD COMMANDS THE EARTHQUAKES!

Kagaruki,
Your injurious remarks against me, — could be construed as "HATEFUL," "UNLOVING," and "MEAN-SPIRITED." Yet this is what the religionists did to Jesus, and later, to the apostles and disciples. Such a religious spirit continues even in our day.
Since I am clearly viewed as the most "unimportant," I ask that you would show "love" to me by specifically correcting me where I am wrong, Biblically and openly, so that I can plainly see where I need to make amends.
Frank.

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 9/22/16, 'Lutgard Kokulinda Kagaruki' via Wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [wanabidii] GOD COMMANDS THE EARTHQUAKES!
To: "wanabidii@googlegroups.com" <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016, 12:27 PM

Frank,
You
have not become my enemy, for I hate making enemies; you are
boring me and wasting my valuable
mbs!  LKK                 
                                       
                    



On Thursday,
September 22, 2016 10:52 AM, 'frank patrick materu'
via Wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com> wrote:


LKK,
"Have I then become your enemy by telling the
truth to you and dealing sincerely with you?" (Galatians
4:16).

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 9/21/16, J L Kamala <jlkamala@gmail.com>
wrote:

Subject: Re:
[wanabidii] GOD COMMANDS THE EARTHQUAKES!

To: "wanabidii" <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 9:21
PM

LKK,,



tell us your
interests so that we do not upset you through
your phone!!!
tupo kukufurahisha

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at
5:03 PM, 'Lutgard Kokulinda Kagaruki'
via Wanabidii
<wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
Frank please, stop
sending these long messages! Start a special
forum for them
if you so desire!
Personally, I don't like them; they
are
filling up my phone and I am not

interested!
LKK Lutgard Kokulinda
Kagaruki
 
Executive Director
Tanzania Tobacco
Control ForumP. O. Box

33105  Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania
  Tel:  +255 754 284528

"Full
implementation of
the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco

Control would bring the single biggest blow to heart
diseases, cancer, diabetes &
respiratory
disease". -
Dr. Margaret Chan, WHO Director-General, NCD
Summit,
2011                   
 
                         
             
             
    
 

    On Wednesday,
September
21, 2016 5:36 PM, 'frank patrick materu'
via Wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
 


 







  I speak
unto
  thee this day, and I say that it is
me the Living God who
does command the
  elements and they obey. For I say that it
is me the Living
God who is in
  control of the very things that men look
to, and live in
fear of, day by day.
  It is me the Living God, who can turn the
very elements,
and even the earth
  against men, if they continue in their
rebellion against
me.
 
I say that it
  is me the Living God who
has given unto the sons of men
the way of
truth and
  light, and when they reject
the same, then it is me the
Living God who
can
  turn every thing against them. I say
you are living in a
time when men are so
  full of pride and arrogance, and vain
conceit, they think
that nothing will
  ever oppose their way. That is, because
they have put
themselves at ease,
  living in luxury on every hand, not
considering me as
their God, and their
  maker, I say that it is me the Living God
who can turn the
elements against
  them.
  I say that I
  can turn the world upside down, or so it is
that their own
little worlds will
  be shaken. I say they will be quaking in
fear and
trembling, because of what
  it is that I can do. Now stop and consider
when men are
wise in their own
  conceit, they think they have every thing
at their beck
and call, it is me
  the Living God who can easily bring them
down. It is me
the Living God who
  can reduce to a dung heap, the one who is
set in proud
array.
 
For I say there
  is nothing impossible
with me, it is me the Living God who
does
command the
  elements and they obey. It
is me the Living God who does
command the
earth,
  and the same will do as I say.
Therefore I say this day do
not grow as
the
  proud, the arrogant, the foolish,
the vain, who think they
remain forever.
I
  say when men through pride will
imagine they can go on in
a way that is
  displeasing unto me, that they can indeed
continue in
abomination, and I the
  Living God do not see, I say they deceive
themselves. I
say you are living in
  a time when men have forgotten that I am
the Almighty God,
that my strength
  and truth, power and glory remain. I say
because men have
grown so steeped in
  idolatry of self, and have worshiped the
ways that are
ungodly, and walked in
  the same, I say that it is me the Living
God who is
turning the very elements
  against them.
  I say
when you
  see the ferocity, when you see
the severity of what it is
that I can do,
I
  say how could any dare to walk in
defiance of me? I say
that men in their
  best state are altogether vanity, and I say
that men are
meant to walk in
  fear and trembling before me. That is, they
are not meant
to be strutting and
  boasting themselves in pride, and in vain
conceit, as
though they were some
  great thing.
  But I say
that
  men are meant to be humbling
themselves, bowing down low,
and coming
forth in
  the way that I provide. I say
that it is me the Living God
who does
intend,
  who does provide, and make the
way for all who will be
subject unto me.
But I
  say when men are refusing
subjectivity unto me, and are
even
setting
  themselves up in blatant
defiance, I say they are proven
to be but
fools.
  I say they are
  going in the way of the wayward, the
careless, the ones
who will end in
  damnation, who will partake of destruction
and
devastation, even in this
  life. I say it is me the Living God who is
in control and
it is time that men
  recognize the same once again. I say you
are living in a
time, you are living
  in a place, you are living in a
dispensation of time
whereby men have
grown
  so proud, so arrogant, so full of
themselves they think
they remain
forever.
  That is, they are living at
ease in all of their
filthiness and
abominable
  practices, and thinking there
is no retribution due unto
them.
  I say that it
  is me the
Living God who will give the jolt unto them, and
bring them to
  their
senses, or bring them to their own destruction. I
say if men will not
  repent
when they are leveled, when they are brought down
low, I say they are
  damned
in the same. That is, they are damned in their own
evil and
  wickedness, in
that they persist in continuing in the way

of the damned. I
  say this day that I the
Living God am unleashing the fury
of the
very
  elements and I say that I am
commanding it to be so.

 
Therefore I say
  while men have thought
they had to do the earth, they did
indeed
have control
  of the weather, I say they
will find it is not true. That
is, they
will find
  that I the Living God may give
the command unto the earth,
unto the
elements,
  and the same will rise up in
vengeance against wicked men.
I say that it
is
  me the Living God who is well able to
devastate, to bring
down, and to
  destroy all that is in opposition unto me.

  I say this day
  when
you see the heaps of ruination, when you see the
heaps of devastation,
  who
do you think has brought about the same? I say do you
imagine it is the
  moon or
the stars? Do you think it is some other thing,
like people, know it
  is
not. I say that it is me the Living God and me alone,
who has brought the
 
ruination unto the proud, and I say that I will continue
to do so.
  I say that
it
  is me the Living God and me alone,
who is well able to
turn all that has
  blessed men against them, and bring them
down. I say that
men will see
  themselves the realities of what I bring,
for what they
really are. That is,
  they are nothing but fools, they are
nothing but idiots,
and I say that it is
  me the Living God who is showing them the
same.

  I say when
men
  are shown up to be what fools they
are, there are certain
ones of them who
  will repent. But I say that the majority
will curse me,
and curse me, and
  curse me all to their own destruction. I
say they will die
in the wrath that
  they have against me, because it is me the
Living God who
has given the cup
  of wrath, fury, and indignation against
them.

  I say this
day
  if I the Living God grow angry with
a people, I say the
only thing that they
  can do to save themselves is to repent. But
I say if they
are stubborn and
  proud, they refuse to repent, I say they
cause themselves
to be taken down
  the course of destruction. That is, they
cause themselves
to be taken in that
  which will prove to be damnation of their
souls, as well
as their bodily
devastation
  and despair.
  I say when men
  are
resistant against me because of their pride, I say
they are taken in the
 
course of their own emptiness and futility. I say that
all
that they labor
  for
will be nothing but heaps of ruination, heaps of
devastation before their
 
eyes. I say this day that I the Living God never called
thee to walk in such
  a
place that you must be ruined by me. That is, that it is
me the Living God
  who must
turn the earth and the elements against thee. It
is not my intention
  to do
so.
  But I say that
 
it is my intention that those who know me, would walk
uprightly in the fear,
  the
respect of me, that they could indeed be blessed by
me. That is, that
  they
could be receiving of the goodness, the mercy, the
light that I provide,
  and
made thankful in the same.
  I say this
day
  that I the Living God do call thee
to walk circumspectly,
I say that I call
  thee to walk uprightly, I say that I call
thee to be
coming forth in me. That
  is, not dwelling in ease and filthiness,
and vileness, and
wickedness, as so
  many have done in these times. I say that
men have thought
they had insulated
  themselves against me, that I could not
penetrate their
vain facades. What
  fools they have proven to be, when it is me
the Living God
who does unleash
  my wrath, my fury, against them, and turn
the very earth
and the elements
  contained there in, to be their enemies.

  I say this day
 
there is no man nor woman that can withstand my wrath,
when it is unleashed
  in
the fury that I feel for the ungodly. I say when men
through pride and
 
arrogance have strutted themselves, have boasted in their
pride and thought
  they
remained forever, it is me the Living God who will
bring them down. That
  is,
it is me the Living God who will cause them to howl,
to moan in their
  beds, in
their suffering of affliction, but I say that it
has gone too far. I
  say
that men have chosen the way of fools, rather than the
way of
  righteousness and
truth, mercy and light that is only to
be
found through me.
 
  I
say this day
  that I the Living God have
called thee to come forth by a
plain path,
I say
  that I have called thee to walk
uprightly giving thanks
and praise, honor
and
  glory unto me. I say that I have
called thee to be ever
directed in the
  truth, the light, the strength that I offer
and provide. I
say when it is me
  the Living God that you focus upon, and
seek to please, I
say that you will
  not be liable to receive my wrath, my fury,
my
indignation. But I say if you
  continue in the way that is abomination, it
will prove to
be the way of your
  own devastation and despair.
  I say this day
  that men
for so long have lived in ease, they have lived
in confidence, that
  no
evil thing would ever befall them, I say they have
abused my blessedness,
  my
mercy given forth. I say they have neglected to give
thanks and praise
  unto me,
I say they have lived in selfishness and greed,
and lust and
  abominable
practices and I say they are thoroughly

sickening unto me.
  I say because
  they live in such a place of estrange-ment
from my
arrangement, I say they
  mean absolutely nothing to me. I say they
have chosen the
way of fools, and
  they are proven to be fools in their folly
when I indeed
will turn my wrath,
  my fury, my indignation against them. I say
consider what
man it is that
  thinks he controls what it is that I the
Living God
control, I say such a man
  is a fool. I say when men will think they
have dominion
over the elements,
  over the earth that they can indeed man the
same, I say
they will be reduced
  to grovel and see how utterly useless they
are.

  I say when I
  the Living God will turn the very things
that have been
cooperative unto the
  enemies of those inhabitants of the land, I
say they will
moan under the
  tribulation, the calamity, the hardship of
the same. I say
that it is me the
  Living God who is indeed bringing down the
proud, the
haughty, the high
  minded fools who are strutting around. It
is me the Living
God who will cause
  to grovel, in the very dust, the very filth
of the earth,
the ones who have
  made the same filthy, by their abominable
sins.

  I say this
day
  thank me and praise me, that it is
me the Living God that
you can be
walking
  in the fear of day by day. I say
while men in their pride
have mocked the
  very concept of the fear of me, I say they
will learn the
fear of me the hard
  way. That is, when I the Living God am
finished with my
pounding of them they
  will see that I am the Almighty. I say
while they have
made light of it, the
  very fact that men are meant to live in the
fear of me, I
say they will learn
  that fear the hard way.
 
I say that it
  is me the Living God who
will devastate what they think
they have
established
  bringing them to ruination,
devastation, and despair. I
say this day
that I
  the Living God do not intend that
men would be in
disrespect of me, that
they
  would be in so much pride as they
are in this age.

  But I
say
  because men are full of themselves
and their own ways,
they think they
remain
  forever. But the truth of it is,
it is me the Living God
who brings to
  naught, the counsel of the ungodly, the
counsel of the
wicked, and all who
  are in proud array against me. It is me the
Living God,
who does indeed turn
  the very elements upon the sons of men, to
pound them
down.
  I say
this day
  be thankful when I the Living
God do have thee under my
mercy, rather
than my
  wrath. That is, be thankful that
you can continue to walk
uprightly,
continue
  to receive the mercy that I
provide. I say be thankful
that you do not
need
  to walk in the way of the wicked,
and likewise be punished
as they are. I
say
  it is me the Living God who is in
this generation bringing
down the proud.

  I say therefore
  be
thankful when you see the proud pounded, and pounded,
and pounded by my
  fury, my
wrath, my indignation. I say they are receiving
their just reward,
  and it
is me the Living God, who is turning every thing
against them. I say
  when
the devastation, the ruination, is completed, and men
will see what they
  really
are, I say they are absolutely nothing at all. I
say that it is only
  by my
mercy, that they continue to draw the life breath,
that keeps them
  alive. I
say this day be thankful that I the Living God
will extend my mercy,
  unto
those who walk in the fear of me, but the ones who
have been blatant in
  their
disrespect of me, will be disrespected by me. I say
they will be
  pounded, and
pounded, and pounded down, to realize they

are mere dust.
 



 

http://www.

aggressivechristianity.net/

bfn/judgment.htm


 

 





--

Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

 

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda


wanabidii+unsubscribe@

googlegroups.com  Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha
ukishatuma


 

Disclaimer:

Everyone posting to this
Forum bears the sole responsibility
for any
legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence
statements and facts must be presented
responsibly. Your
continued membership
signifies that you agree to this
disclaimer
and pledge to abide by our Rules and

Guidelines.

---

You received this message
because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups "Wanabidii" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails
from it, send an email to
wanabidii+unsubscribe@
googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
optout.


 
 




--

Send
Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

 

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda


wanabidii+unsubscribe@

googlegroups.com  Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha
ukishatuma


 

Disclaimer:

Everyone posting to this
Forum bears the sole responsibility
for any
legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence
statements and facts must be presented
responsibly. Your
continued membership
signifies that you agree to this
disclaimer
and pledge to abide by our Rules and

Guidelines.

---

You received this message
because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups "Wanabidii" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails
from it, send an email to
wanabidii+unsubscribe@
googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
optout.




--
J L Kamala







--

Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

 

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda


wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com 
Utapata Email ya
kudhibitisha ukishatuma

 

Disclaimer:


Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole
responsibility
for any legal consequences
of his or her postings, and hence

statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your
continued membership signifies that you agree
to this
disclaimer and pledge to abide by
our Rules and
Guidelines.


---


You received this message because you are subscribed to
the
Google Groups "Wanabidii"
group.

To unsubscribe
from this group and stop receiving emails

from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--
Send
Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda

wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com 
Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to
this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal
consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements
and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued
membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and
pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message
because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe
from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




--

Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

 

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda

wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya
kudhibitisha ukishatuma

 

Disclaimer:

Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility
for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence
statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your
continued membership signifies that you agree to this
disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and
Guidelines.

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment