Sunday 25 September 2016

[wanabidii] JUDGMENT WORD CONCERNING JAPAN. -An additional Word given concerning God's judgment on Japan.

Home || The Aggressive Vision || Prophetic Word Of The Lord || Current Articles and What's New || On Line Library
Free Literature || Visions from The Lord || More About ACMTC || Contact

God Is Bringing Down The

Proud Giant Of Japan

4-5-11

I speak forth and I say this day that it is me the Living God, it is me the Living God who is able to bring down the proud, who is able to bring down the haughty, who is able to bring down the giants. I say that it is me the Living God who is well able to humble even those who think they remain forever. I say so it is even now that I have begun and I will continue the humbling.

Therefore I say pray regularly that she would be brought low. That is the proud giant, Japan is her name that she would be humbled, that she would be brought low. I say that it is my time, it is my doing, and I say there are captives who need to be freed. That is there are those who have been in slavery to false gods, to demon forces, to iniquities they are bound. I say that I have heard the groans, the moans of their hearts and I say they have reached unto me. I say that it is me the Living God who will humble and humble and humble until they are reduced to crawl upon the earth. That is till they are reduced to fall upon their faces and cry out unto me.

I say that I know the ones who need to be set free, to be set free from the wall of pride. That is the ones who need to be delivered of the massive force of darkness that engulfs that land.

I say therefore continue to believe, continue to pray, that those who are bound in that nation will be freed by me. I say that it is me the Living God who is bringing the humbling, the devastation, the despair to set the captives free. That is the ones who cry out for righteousness, for truth but cannot be delivered. I say when I pull down the wall of pride then shall they be free, to come unto me, to serve me, to obey, to walk in my light. I say that the work has started, it is not finished and it will be completed by me. I say give thanks, give praise.

HAVE YOU BEEN SAVED? JESUS IS REAL!! PRAY LIKE THIS.

Dear Jesus, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you to forgive me. Rescue me from eternal damnation in Hellfire. I confess that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. Don't let me die in my sins. Please cleanse my body, soul and spirit with your precious blood. I need your help and I ask you to come and live in my heart. I want to serve you, obey your commands and do what is right. I want to live for you everyday and receive everlasting life. Please lead and guide me by your Spirit into righteousness. Help me live a clean and holy life that is pleasing unto God. Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen! Read the BIBLE!

Write for our other free publications dealing with the JUDGMENTS OF GOD.

We would like to hear from you!
To request literature or more information
about us or our community please E-mail us:
livingword@aggressivechristianity.net

or write to us:

AGGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY
HR 60, Box 11,
Fence Lake, NM 87315

http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/bfn/Japan%20word%20-4-5-11.htm

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment