Tuesday 26 February 2013

Re: [wanabidii] Job Offer - I am looking for freelance journalists

Is it Just Tanzania?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

From: abdulkarim faraji <abdufaraji@hotmail.com>
Sender: wanabidii@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 03:15:44 +0000
To: <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: wanabidii@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wanabidii] Job Offer - I am looking for freelance journalists

 

Wanabidii,

I am starting a website and need some freelance journalists to supply me with content on a daily basis. I am specifically looking for journalists that can provide Tanzania national level political, business, sports, and entertainment news.

 

I will pay for each published article.

 

 If you are interested or know someone that is, please send me your name and phone number via abdufaraji@hotmail.com. I will personally call you to discuss further details.

 

Thanks

Abdul Karim Faraji – Houston, Texas

713 702 9050

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment