Thursday 14 July 2016

[wanabidii] Please Help

Hope all is well with you?
I know how busy you are, but wonder if you could help? just to say briefly that my cousin is now in a critical condition in Turkey. My cousin was involved in a motor vehicle collision. However my cousin took a beating and she came out with broken ribs, a broken shoulder blade, cuts and gashes all over her body. she had been on medication for the past two days and she just woke up today and the doctor told me she needed more strength. before they could carry out the operation. I have been responsible for carrying out the financial aspect. The ultimate treatment for her illness has not been successful. Please I need your help financially to help save my Cousin's life as she is at the point of death. Can you help me with $2,300 ? I want you to know that I will refund the money back to you as soon as I get back home.

Keep my cousin in your thoughts and prayers.

Hamisi

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment