Saturday 28 September 2013

RE: [wanabidii] Who wants to Learn how to give a Speech ?

Please enroll me also without delay.
Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Msowoya
Sent: 02/09/2013 06:23:04
Subject: Re: [wanabidii] Who wants to Learn how to give a Speech ?

Dear Maurice,
Kindly get me enrolled.
Sylvia


On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Maurice Oduor <mauricejoduor@gmail.com>wrote:

>
> I want to start a column on how to give speeches. Great leaders are the
> ones who can give speeches and pass their messages to the audience.
>
> When I first went to work for an Engineering consultancy, the CEO called
> me for a private meeting and akanipa wosia (advised me) on how to pass my
> messages along. He told me that those who get rich are ones who can pass
> their messages along to others for payment.
>
> People are shy to speak in public but the shyness comes from lack of
> confidence. My course teaches you how to build confidence. When you're
> confident, you can speak infront of millions and not worry about anything.
>
> If I get enough private mail requesting this course, I will start giving
> out some pointers. It's very simple. I have turned very shy people into
> dynamic public speakers in one week.
>
> I don't want to brag but I'm the kind of a public speaker that leaves
> people clapping and on their feet. I bring people to their feet and to
> their senses.
>
> Let's see if there's interest. The request has to be private.
>
> Courage
>
> --
> Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
>
> Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
> wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha
> ukishatuma
>
> Disclaimer:
> Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal
> consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be
> presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree
> to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Wanabidii" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://gr
Email truncated to 2,000 characters
:::0:af6911b958c5d30b3b0f7ee1f67f4ba9:7d0::::

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment