Friday 29 March 2013

[wanabidii] Kethi

Guys this made my date, its a letter from a young luo guy to Kethi Kilonzo
MY LETTER TO KETHI KILONZO...

Dear Counsel Kethi,

My lady, it gives me great pleasure to humbly submit my greetings to you persuant to article love cap emotions section feelings. i know you lack knowledge of my existence but i would like you in your fullness of time to reconsider that position. kindly expunge from your romantic records any human being possessing my gender because i would like to file a petition to your heart supported by a 900 page affidavit, as well as video, audio and any other visually stimulating evidences evidences like my prado, my samsung galaxie etc etc. be that as it may, i would have mentioned all of them but the stop clock is blinking. without partiality accept the following submissions; you give me intellectual orgasm whenever you expunge legal material from your educated brain via you eloquent mouth. whatever you will ask of me, i will have nothing useful to add. miss kilonzo yawa i love you like oraro loves law, without oraro there can be no law nyathiwa; without you there can be no me.
JABER, please be a friend of my heart, or what in your legal quarters refer to as amicus heartae-and that is my humblest submission.

My learned love, will you be my learned wife??

I REST THIS CASE.
#COPYRIGHT2013

jaduong'
 
Kind Regards
Julius


Skype : micanor.julius


One Nation One People,
Ukabila, Ufisadi na mapendeleo ni Ujinga,
Daima mimi MwanaKenya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment