Friday 5 October 2012

[wanabidii] Obama Loses Big Time In First Debate......Not in Real Time, Check this out....!



 
 
Omwenga,
 
 
Playing fair is a game I like and I will stay on top of it irrespective of who is who.
In talking points, I will say it like it is to find ways and means and together craft
avenue for sharing benefiting all and for common good of all.
 
 
All in all, here is some good points to take from Ed Schulz I hope you will all be
entertained.
 
 
I love you all; be informed, entertained and have Fun.......
 
 
Cheers !!!


Judy Miriga
Diaspora Spokesperson
Executive Director
Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
USA
http://socioeconomicforum50.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
President Obama Remarks in Denver, Colorado - Full Speech
Published on Oct 4, 2012 by BarackObamadotcom

Share this: http://OFA.BO/Wp9DEn
Tweet this: http://OFA.BO/pn1XEs

In his first speech after last night's Presidential debate, President Obama addresses Denver, Colorado and discusses the choice in this election.

 
 
 
 
The ED Show - Romney unleashes torrent of lies at debate
Published on Oct 4, 2012 by Licentiathe8th

Oct 4, 2012
Mitt Romney was a skillful liar at the first presidential debate in Colorado. Romney outright denied several things he has campaigned on for months. President Obama was caught off-guard in much of the debate, but today he hammered back. Obama campaign manager Stephanie Cutter joins Ed Schultz to talk about the way forward.

 
 
 
 
The ED Show - Obama ad hits Romney for investment in China
Published on Oct 2, 2012 by Licentiathe8th

Oct 2, 2012
The Obama campaign released a new ad hitting Mitt Romney for his investment in Global Tech, a China-based company that promoted its low wages and low tax rate, during his time at Bain Capital. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, joins Ed Schultz to talk about how outsourcing to companies like Global Tech have affected states like Ohio.

 
 
 
 
Rachel Maddow - Fraud scandal ends GOP registration drive early
Published on Oct 2, 2012 by Licentiathe8th

Oct 1, 2012
EJ Dionne, columnist for the Washington Post and author of "Our Divided Political Heart," talks with Rachel Maddow about the trouble the Republican Party is in now that the questionable contractor they hired to boost voter registrations is mired in a fraud scandal leaving them with no push for new registrations in five important swing states in the final days before registration closes.

 
 
 

Remember: Romney's Private-Sector Experience Wasn't About Creating Jobs
Published on Sep 29, 2012 by BarackObamadotcom
Before the first debate on October 3rd, get the facts about Romney's business record. When Romney mentions his private-sector experience remember: it wasn't about creating jobs.
 
 

--- On Fri, 10/5/12, Samuel Omwenga <somwenga@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Samuel Omwenga <somwenga@gmail.com>
Subject: [PK] Re: Obama Loses Big Time In First Debate
To: "Judy Miriga" <jbatec@yahoo.com>
Cc: wanakenya@googlegroups.com, "progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com" <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 8:17 AM

Judy,

As an Adventist and one without a hate bone in my body or otherwise any ability to hate, I heed to God's counsel to love everyone as thy neighbor and do so in that spirit with respect to yo and believe it or not, with respect to even all those others who hate or wish ill of me for nothing other than either chuki na wivu or simply because I support Raila.

In that spirit, I have no hate for you but hate the fact you often say outlandish things about me and especially this smear that I somehow have something against Obama or that I am colluding with others to bring Obama down.

That's not only false, it's entirely without any basis because you cannot cite to a single post where I have said anything even remotely negative about Obama nor can you point to anything I have said or done elsewhere that would provide even a remote basis for you to lob the charge and smear that I am against him.

Here are the facts which I need not say for those who know me but do so for the sake of those who don't.

As one of the Chairs of Obama's senatorial campaign in 2004, when even Kenyans had difficulty believing he was Kenyan given his last name is not readily identifiable as Kenyan as, say, Onyango, anyway, I met and dealt with Obama and now First Lady Michelle on several occasions in Washington.

None of us who knew him then had any inkling of an idea that he would become president; well, correction; we had an idea he had potential to become president some day but not anywhere near how fast he did.

In fact, and this is a fact those who know me personally know, when he declared his candidacy, I was initially not for the idea because (a) I thought it was too soon and (b) I preferred Hillary who had become aware of articles I used to write in defense of her husband, Bill Clinton through the years, going back to 1992-94 when I was a columnist for the Diamond Back, the then No. 1 student newspaper in the US and resident newspaper at my alma mater, University of Maryland, College Park. Anyway, I would later be invited to functions in DC where I would meet both Clintons and came to like them very much.

So, when both Obama and Hillary declared their candidacy, I was thorn between the two but tilted in the direction of Hillary because I truly believed Obama needed to be senator at least one full term.

When Ted Kennedy, the veteran US Senator I had the privilege to work for as an Intern before going to law school declared Obama tosha, I rethought my position and enthusiastically embraced the idea and went on to work for the Obama campaign as a volunteer lawyer and was assigned to make sure sure several polling stations in Virginia were voter suppression free, especially on election day when known tactics are utilized by problem areas to deny voters their right to vote.

I was one of the few lucky people who got to shake hands and congratulate Obama upon his inauguration and have since ever remained the enthusiastic supporter I am so I have no idea where you come up from with this notion that somehow I am against him or that I am colluding with others to stop hi re-election.

Whatever that source is, just drop that notion from you hear and do not try to sully my name with it.

After his poor performance at the debate, I dispatched an email to select friends and told them not to be discouraged but instead donate money to him as I am doing today for he needs the help and support now more than ever before.

I am also asking everyone who is not able to donate to at least pray for him.

Peace, Unity and Truth

Omwenga


 
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Judy Miriga <jbatec@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Omwenga,
 
 
That rejoinder is a little bit better atleast from you......not caring means nothing
because I do. It depends in what was on Sir Phillips mind at the time.
 
 
 
Cheers !!!
 
 
Judy Miriga
Diaspora Spokesperson
Executive Director
Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
USA
http://socioeconomicforum50.blogspot.com


--- On Fri, 10/5/12, Samuel Omwenga <somwenga@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Samuel Omwenga <somwenga@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: [PK] Re: [KOL] Re: Obama Loses Big Time In First Debate
To: progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com
Cc: wanakenya@googlegroups.com, "kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com" <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 3:13 AM

Counsel Ochieng-Nyamogo,

It's the day after and those who were so upset to the point of not eating--and believe me they are in the millions, will be getting up to a better morning because Obama seemed to get his grove back in the rallies he conducted yesterday.

I, for one, decided to tune out everyone and pretended the debate did not take place!

The pressure is on, though, like never before for Obama to make sure he does not lose this thing he so much has within his grip; let's all pray for him.

Or send him money as I am planning to do today for he needs every help he can to light up televisions with attack ads.

I hate attack ads but don't mind those that are not dishonest or intended to appeal to racism as most of those run by Republicans are.

Peace, Unity and Truth

Omwenga

My philosophy is: It's none of my business what people think of me or say of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier---Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins, actor extraordinaire and composer.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Nyamodi Ochieng Nyamogo <okil@nyamogoadvocates.com> wrote:
Eng. MO & Counsel SNO,
It had better NOT be "all lost"!
How has stuff panned out over there today, the 5th day of the 10th
month of the year of our Lord 2012?!
Nyamodi Ochieng-Nyamogo.

On 10/4/12, Maurice Oduor <mauricejoduor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pastor,
>
> In Luo, some of my mischievous uncles who were teaching me how to
> seduce girls would tell me tthat the approach to take was very simple;
> 'Nyako musawa !!' (Hi dear) and then take it from there. At some point
> you say, 'Adwari osiep' (I want to be your friend). There was
> absolutely no mention or reference or even an implication to sex.
>
> Courage
>
>
>
> On 10/4/12, Samuel N. Omwenga <somwenga@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hehehe,
>>
>> Did I start a Kikuyu language blogging today or what?
>>
>> For what it's worth I think Kikuyu have some of the best idiomatic
>> expressions and a good number of the best relate to sex, which explains
>> KM's
>> mindset.
>>
>> He can't help it for I would bet a dollar the first complex expression he
>> learned as a boy is how to beg for sex without sounding stupid.
>>
>> There is an expression for that I learned in high school I am sure even
>> Papa
>> L knows it.
>>
>> Love the music too one of their best has been trying to take me to some
>> mugithi place other than the one I usually go to maybe this time we'll
>> make
>> it there.
>>
>> Peace, Unity and Kikuyu
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Oct 4, 2012, at 3:56 PM, tomoreje@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Wa-Mwangi,
>>>
>>> Tigana na ohoro wa kurora dina ciene, tuhure siasa.
>>>
>>> Niwaigwa?
>>>
>>> From: Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@gmail.com>
>>> Sender: wanakenya@googlegroups.com
>>> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:05:37 -0400
>>> To: <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
>>> ReplyTo: wanakenya@googlegroups.com
>>> Cc: <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>;
>>> wanakenya@googlegroups.com<wanakenya@googlegroups.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [PK] Re: [KOL] Re: Obama Loses Big Time In First Debate
>>>
>>> Wanjiku
>>> Please please please withdraw this statement. You said you are two days
>>> behind. Behind being what Luos call sianda (itina/matako), how in hell
>>> is
>>> a 2 day sized butt? Kilo ngapi? Uzito ghani? Urefu ghani? Size ghani,
>>> uzuri ghani? Utamu ghani? Kari itina inene atia riu ria thiku igiri?
>>> (how
>>> big is that 2 day butt?).
 
 
 
 

--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment