Friday 5 October 2012

Re: [wanabidii] BEWARE OF CAR BATTERIES YOU PURCHASE AND SPOOKY DEALERS WHATEVER THEIR BIG NAMES

Mkama,
 
It will be of help if you can mention the name of that dealer,Battery brand name,shop/outlet etc..
This will help other fellow not to face the same problem.
 
Rgds,
Malalia

From: Lushengo Lutinwa <lutinwa@gmail.com>
To: wanabidii@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [wanabidii] BEWARE OF CAR BATTERIES YOU PURCHASE AND SPOOKY DEALERS WHATEVER THEIR BIG NAMES

Not a lawyer but I am led by a common sense.If the warranty is overdue, there is nothing you can do other than buying another one.
If you continue pestering him, you risk being taken to police. The business with him is over.

Lutinwa

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:57 PM, mkama mwijarubi <nickod49@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
This has happened to me, I would correctly say it is happening.
I bought battery for my car, N 50, rightly from a dealer who proclaimed its long life and went on to give my  receipt and a warranty.
He advised that to preserve the life of my new battery I should come for maintenance at his shop monthly. I obeyed the instructions like it was dogma to haven. I went there for services, done by the company workmen three times.

Now, comes the grim scene. After the third service, the battery starts malfunctioning. The car will not start instantly. Rubbing and scratching the terminals do not help, replacing the 'old' terminals do not give any relief. That mean whenever I switched off the engine in the evening, I dreaded how to start it in the morning.

I take the battery and my complaints to the dealer, who takes the battery(it was Sunday) and ask me to come on Monday. On Monday, his service guys says the battery will not work.

So, I ask.

Your warranty is also past, her says trailing off.
I caught him trying to cheat his way out of trouble and loss they have caused me. I show their receipts and a table that shows I should be bringing the battery every months for TWO years.

Finally, to admits these batteries were recalled, whatever that mean.

"What now," I inquire my patience waning. His reply: Come tomorrow, because I have to talk with those who gave them to us. I call him and again this time the answer is, "I have talked with the importer and he says your warranty is past." IN SHORT HE IS TELLING ME HE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LOSS, NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.

--
Karibu Jukwaa la http://www.mwanabidii.com/
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi http://www.kazibongo.blogspot.com/
Blogu ya Habari na Picha http://www.patahabari.blogspot.com/
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
mailto:wanabidii%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 

--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment