Friday 14 October 2016

[wanabidii] WE'RE NOT CALLED TO ENJOY THE "GOOD LIFE"

I speak unto thee this day, and I say that I the Living God intended, and I still intend that my own people would be respecting me. That is, that they would live, that they would walk in the fear of me always, because it is me they are meant to please. I say that I never intended that my own people would be lovers of self, more than they are loving me. That is, imagining they may have things their way, and be okay with me.
For I say that I the Living God did not die, I say that I did not give myself to such cruel and abusive punishment by men, and then come back again in order for men to have a good life. But I say that I went through that for men to be freed from the penalty of their sins, that is, that they would not need to spend eternity in hell, that they could come forth redeemed by the blood that I allowed to be shed.
But I say that men have so twisted, perverted my word, that they have construed it to be, that their soul purpose is to have a "good life". I say that I the Living God never called thee to have a good life, but I say that I have called thee to be conformed unto me.
Now stop and consider as far as human standards go, that I the Living God did not have a good life. That is, I did not have the approval of man, I did not have the fame, the gain that men make off of my life, in this generation. That is, I did not have the things that men accumulate unto themselves and think that the same is a good life.
But I say that I had oneness of relationship with my Father, and I say that the same remains. I say so it is even now, that I the Living God do not call you to a good life, but I say that I call you to eternal life, that is, the life that is found in me. I say if you will truly partake of that life, then you need to be willing to stand in the truth. That is, to stand in the counsel of the truth, rather than relationship with man, rather than relationship with situation or circumstance.
I say that it is more important that my own people be found standing in the truth, than with any other thing in this world. I say that it is me the Living God that you are meant to be aligned with, it is me the Living God that you are meant to look to, and believe. I say if you will be coming forth in the way that I give thee, the way that is truth and light, you will be kept always by me.
I say if you will be thankful for the truth that I the Living God do give thee, I say that you will be able to rejoice in me. That is, be rejoicing that it is me you are privileged to look to, to believe, to trust, and obey. I say therefore this day, realize that you are indeed in the time, that I the Living God am vindicating myself. That is, I am coming against the sins, the degradations, the abominations, and I say that I am doing so in my wrath. I say that it is me the Living God, who is giving forth the cup of wrath, I say it is filled to the full.
I say if men continue in hardness of heart, in stubbornness and pride, I say that the cup shall be poured upon them. That is, they will not only drink of the cup, but they will be drenched in the cup, I say they will literally be drowned in the cup. I say there is no end to the wrath, the fury, the indignation, that I the Living God have stored up against a wayward, a rebellious, a hard-headed, stubborn people.
I say that I literally despise, despise, despise the willful, the proud, the stubborn, who think they must have their way. That is, the ones who are so concerned with worshiping themselves, they do not even worship me. But I say instead they are bowing unto the lies, they are bowing to pretension, and falsehood, and I say they are not bowing to the truth. I say this day that I the Living God never called thee to be in fellowship with darkness, and yet I say that my own people are steeped in such a way. That is, they would rather listen to and obey the commands of demons than receive the commands that I give unto them. That is, they would rather walk in falsehood, in vanity, pretension, and lies, than come forth in the truth.
I say this day that I the Living God never called thee to walk in falsehood, to live in delusion, to take up lies. But I say that I have called thee to be aligned with the truth, to come forth in the same, to be ever thankful unto me. I say if you will indeed be desirous of the truth and accepting of the same, when it is given unto thee, and walking in me, that is submitted unto me, you will be kept in my way. I say that you will be guided in the way that I the Living God do intend for thee.
But I say if you are willful, stubborn, and proud, then I say that you will be amongst the ones who receive the cup of my wrath. I say that I the Living God am thoroughly angered with men, with women in this wicked generation. That is, I am thoroughly disgusted with their sinful state, and yet they wax bolder in the same, day by day.
I say that I am thoroughly disgusted in their arrogance, in their pride, whereby they think they do not need to live in the fear of me. That is, they think they may go on in their own headstrong ways and I the Living God will come follow after them. But I say they will find themselves with no way at all, for it is me the Living God who is totally pulling down their worlds.
I am leaving them, if I even leave them alive, in a heap of ruination, a heap of devastation, and despair. I say that I am leaving them in the futility of their own evil ways, and I say there will be none to offer help unto them. I say they will be left in destitution and despair, emptiness and futility, to howl unto the wind. I say that it is true, it is happening even now, and I say that the same shall increase. For I say that it is me the Living God who shall bring catastrophe, on top of disaster, on top of calamity, and I say that I shall rain the same down to the sons of men. I say that I shall bless them, and bless them, and bless them with the devastation, the despair, the futility that their lives are, before me their God.
I say they have refused to accept my lordship, they have refused to accept my covering, and I say that they love it so. I say they have gone forth in proud array, thinking they remain forever, but it is not true. I say this day that I the Living God never called thee to the works of pride, I never called thee to live in contempt before me, and arrogance of your own conceit. But I say that I have called thee to humble thy selves, to bow down low, to make sure that you are right with me. That is, by allowing my Spirit to search your heart, to point out the things that have gone astray that you can indeed repent, and return unto me.
I say this day that I the Living God am bringing down the proud in this wicked generation, because they are disgusting in my sight. I say that I am bringing to an end the falsehood, the lies, the hypocrisy that is passed off as my word. I say that I am bringing to an end the giant empires that look as though they will remain forever. I say it is me the Living God who shall cause them to be crumbled heaps of ruination, devastation, and despair. I say that it is me the Living God who shall rain down my wrath, my fury, my indignation, and no man shall be able to stop the same. I say that it shall continue until the land is thoroughly flooded, devastated, and washed away because of men's sins before me.
Therefore I say this day make sure that you thoroughly align yourself with me, that you thoroughly are choosing to walk in obedience unto me. I say do not be full of smugness and pride, and arrogance, and sure of your own way. But I say instead be ever willing to bow down, to humble yourself, to seek my face, to seek my counsel that you can indeed come forth in me. That is, that you can indeed be seeing that it is me the Living God who does guide thee day by day. That you can indeed be seeing that I the Living God will keep thee in the midst of my wrath, if you will but be seeking for me. That is, to be in obedience to what I demand and command thee, to do not ever going in your own willful way.
Now you may think in your stubbornness and pride that you are cute, that I the Living God find joy in thee. But the truth of it is, you are no joy to me, if you live in stubbornness and pride. That is, if you live in the arrogance of your own conceit, of your own little world, I say you are nothing but a fool. I say that I the Living God never called thee to keep your world, but I say that I have called thee to abandon the same, to be fully wedded unto me. That is, that you would indeed be yielding yourself over as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto me.
I say this day that I the Living God am so thoroughly repulsed, I say that I feel like vomiting every day. That is, I feel like vomiting at the works of men, at their imitations and emulations of what it is that I say. I say that I definitely am thoroughly sickened by their prostituting of the truth. That is, because they twist and pervert the truth, they make up lies, and mix it with the same, to have their own way.
I say this day that I the Living God do search throughout the land for the man, the woman that will be true unto me. That is, for the ones who will stand in the truth, and declare the truth, and continue to proclaim my name. I say that it is me the Living God who will pull down the smug, the arrogant, the conceited, who gloat in their own way. It is me the Living God who will continue to smite with the fist of my wrath, until men will indeed remember that it is me the Living God who is the Almighty.
I say this day that I the Living God have given demonstration upon the proud world, upon the proud cities, upon those who think they remain forever. But I say if men do not take the demonstration to see what it is that I declare, and simply seek to cover up the same with false peace, I say they are at war with me. I say that I the Living God am not accepting the works of men in this generation, not in any disguise. I say when men will defy me, and offer unto those whom I have afflicted, false peace, I say that I the Living God will likewise smite them.
I say this day that I the Living God do not call thee to oppose me, but I say that I call thee to live in me, for I am thy God. I say that I call thee to be ever alert to the fact that I will keep thee, if you continue to yield yourself unto me. That is, if you will continue to be yielded to the truth, the light, the strength that I provide, you will be kept by me. I say that you will be uplifted, brought forth for it is me the Living God who is able, who is able, who is able, rejoice in me.
I say therefore this day, be glad that I give to thee the way that is truth and light, the way that is mercy and hope, and the way that is peace provided. I say be thankful that I will be ever available, to give thee the light upon thy path, day by day. I say be thankful that you do not need to go in the way of the foolish, the way of the vile, the way of the wicked. That is, that you do not need to be found under the wrath, the fury, the indignation, that I the Living God bring forth.
But I say that if you will indeed humbly seek my face, and my counsel, and accept my correction, I say you will be guided by me. But I say if you wall yourself up against my correction, I say you will be proven to be a stubborn and a rebellious fool. I say you will literally be found guilty as those who are under my wrath, my fury, my indignation. I say that I the Living God am no respecter of persons, and I say that those who defy me, will be damned in the same.
I say this day do not be rebellious, nor defiant, do not be arrogant, and conceited, but I say come down. That is, come down to walk in the dust, to realize that it is me the Living God who is thy maker, thy creator. I say come down, to be humbled to fact that it is me, you are meant to please, and not any other. I say you are not meant to be walking according to your own understanding, but I say you are meant to come forth in the truth. I say you are meant to be daily guided in the light, the life, the strength that I offer for it is me the Living God who will keep thee always. That is, if you will stay in the position whereby you are willing to accept whatever correction, whatever covering I send unto thee.
I say this day that I the Living God do not find any pleasure at all in the proud, but rather in the ones who humble themselves unto me. That is, the ones who will cry out, because it is me they desire to please. I say this day do not ever imagine that I the Living God do give evil unto the sons of men, that they do not deserve. For I say when men will choose evil, when men will choose darkness and iniquity, I say that I the Living God will return to them what they choose. But I say if men will be choosing the light, will be choosing to walk in me, will be lovers of the truth, rather than lies, I say that it is me the Living God who is able to keep them always. I say even in the midst of wrath and fury, and indignation, it is me the Living God who shows mercy.
I say therefore this day do not be smug and proud, do not be arrogant, and full of your own estimation as to how great you are. But I say instead be willing to bow to the truth, the light, the mercy that I give thee day by day. That is, ever thankful to be directed, corrected, and guided in the truth, the light, the strength, that I give thee time and again. I say it is me the Living God who is the way of truth and light, the way of mercy and strength, and the way of hope provided.
Therefore I say be rejoicing, that it is me that you can be looking unto, that you can walk in obedience unto, day by day. I say you are privileged to draw of the truth, the light, the strength that is ever to be found in me. I say realize that it is me the Living God, who is indeed showing forth my fury against a wicked, a perverse, a vile generation, who are steeped in lies. That is, that the proud will be humbled and brought low, that those who are full of their own stubbornness will realize the death sentence of the same. I say that it is me the Living God who is giving unto the sons of men, what they justly deserve. I say give thanks, give praise.

HAVE YOU BEEN SAVED? JESUS IS REAL!! PRAY LIKE THIS.
Dear Jesus, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you to forgive me. Rescue me from eternal damnation in Hellfire. I confess that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. Don't let me die in my sins. Please cleanse my body, soul and spirit with your precious blood. I need your help and I ask you to come and live in my heart. I want to serve you, obey your commands and do what is right. I want to live for you everyday and receive everlasting life. Please lead and guide me by your Spirit into righteousness. Help me live a clean and holy life that is pleasing unto God. Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen! Read the BIBLE!

Write for our other free publications dealing with the JUDGMENTS OF GOD.
We would like to hear from you!

To request literature or more information
about us or our community please E-mail us:
livingword@aggressivechristianity.net

or write to us:
AGGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY
HR 60, Box 11,
Fence Lake, NM 87315

http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/bfn/judgment.htm


--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment