Friday 3 August 2012

Re: [wanabidii] I'm thinking of my Mom

Maurice,

I like the way you keep on remembering you mom. I'm sure wherever she is, she is smiling! LKK
 


From: Maurice Oduor <mauricejoduor@gmail.com>
To: Progressive Kenyans <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
Cc: wanakenya@googlegroups.com; KOL <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>; Africa-Oped <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>; Kiswahili <Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com>; VVM Vuguvugu Mashinani <VuguVuguMashinani@yahoogroups.com>; young proffessionals <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>; wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 7:19 PM
Subject: [wanabidii] I'm thinking of my Mom


Today I'm thinking of my mom and I'm listening to some of her faourite songs. We used to have such a nice time in the evening listening to these and talking about everything under the sun.

Simba Mwituni  ---- Western Jazz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-hrOtJQ78

Rosa - Western Jazz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDD7BOCM5dc

Dada Asha --- Tabola Jazz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9v0FSKTDPY

Courage,
Oduor Maurice wod Ugenya Ukwala


--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment