Friday 10 August 2012

[wanabidii] Re: My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni

Kwanzo kabisa, anza kupasua "inroads" with "Emu R see." Tokea hapo basi peana Speech kama wamekwisha kupokea. Ama?

Jagem


From: Maurice Oduor <mauricejoduor@gmail.com>
To: Progressive Kenyans <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
Cc: wanakenya@googlegroups.com; young proffessionals <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>; KOL <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>; VVM Vuguvugu Mashinani <VuguVuguMashinani@yahoogroups.com>; Kiswahili <Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com>; Africa-Oped <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>; uchunguzi online <uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com>; changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com; wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 6:37 PM
Subject: My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni

I'm writing a speech that I intend to give at the airport in JKIA upon my arrival soon. I'm coming over to announce my candidacy for the Msambweni parliamentary seat. It's gonna be a tough battle to gain credibility. I was born and grew up there and I still have a lot of friends there like Kasimu, Keya, Juma Omari na Wandera ambao tiyari have agreed to work for my campaign.

In the next few days, I will post a draft of my speech and i will ask you folks to look at it and help me determine if all the major issues are included in there. It would be ok by private e-mails rather than in public.

oduor Maurice




0 comments:

Post a Comment