Sunday 5 August 2012

[wanabidii] My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni

Maurice thura,

I highly doubt if you need a speech. What purpose will the speech serve?

Regards,
 
***********************************************
Oduya-Magunga,
            Cell: +256 756 116 303
       E-mail: oduyaericson@gmail.com


***********************************************
I have tasted the wines of His love,
         smelt the fragrance of His grace,
            My God reigns, and that is,
                  enough for my soul.


***********************************************



From: Evans MACHERA <evansmachera@yahoo.com>
To: "Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com" <Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com>; Progressive Kenyans <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "wanakenya@googlegroups.com" <wanakenya@googlegroups.com>; young proffessionals <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>; KOL <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>; VVM Vuguvugu Mashinani <VuguVuguMashinani@yahoogroups.com>; Africa-Oped <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>; uchunguzi online <uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com>; "changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com" <changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com>; wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Kiswahili] My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni


Oh come Courage come.Welcome to the murcky world of politics in kenya.
 
You will need to put in  place Think tank to do the speech and manifesto. In which position are u interested in to serve your country men!
 
Karibuni.
 
Evans MACHERA.
From: Maurice Oduor <mauricejoduor@gmail.com>
To: Progressive Kenyans <progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com>
Cc: wanakenya@googlegroups.com; young proffessionals <youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com>; KOL <kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com>; VVM Vuguvugu Mashinani <VuguVuguMashinani@yahoogroups.com>; Kiswahili <Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com>; Africa-Oped <africa-oped@yahoogroups.com>; uchunguzi online <uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com>; changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com; wanabidii <wanabidii@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 1:37 AM
Subject: [Kiswahili] My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni

 
I'm writing a speech that I intend to give at the airport in JKIA upon my arrival soon. I'm coming over to announce my candidacy for the Msambweni parliamentary seat. It's gonna be a tough battle to gain credibility. I was born and grew up there and I still have a lot of friends there like Kasimu, Keya, Juma Omari na Wandera ambao tiyari have agreed to work for my campaign.

In the next few days, I will post a draft of my speech and i will ask you folks to look at it and help me determine if all the major issues are included in there. It would be ok by private e-mails rather than in public.

oduor Maurice


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join the Kiswahili group. Simply subscribe at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/kiswahili




.

__,_._,___




0 comments:

Post a Comment