Thursday 2 August 2012

[wanabidii] CHANGE OF EMAIL ADRESS

Dear friends,
 
I hope this email finds you well.
This is to notify you of change of my email adress to gmail, since my yahoo mail was hacked into. A number of you may have received a false distress call of my alleged robbing in Spain.
Kindly disregard any such message to you since I am well and fine in Kenya. Onward please use this gmail adress since the yahoo account has been corrupted by the hackers and therefore dysfunctional. Kindly do me the favour of letting any of our colleagues who I may have not been able to re-trace their adresses, of change of my email. I aplologise for inconvenience caused.
My most kind regards.
 
Elly Tetty Osewe.

--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment