Thursday 30 October 2014

Re: [wanabidii] Tim Cook: I'm proud to be gay

Read what God has to say concerning gay parades
"...I speak unto thee this day and I say when men will thoroughly reject the truth, despise the truth and turn from the truth what is it that they turn unto? I say that they turn to lies, they turn to the vileness of their own passions, and lusts and I say they are likewise consumed and destroyed of the same. I say when men will be despising what it is that I the Living God have intended and thinking through their own evil imaginations they find a better way, I say that they find the course of their own deception.
For I say that I the Living God never ever intended that my own people would be full of the darkness, would be full of the reprobate thinking, would be full of the consuming sensual lust that is raging in the land. But I say that those things have come to the forefront because men have been refusing me. That is not only refusing but despising and seeking to destroy the very truth that I gave unto the sons of men to cause them to walk uprightly.  I say that I the Living God do not strive forever with men. I say if men are ever wanting that which I have forbidden, ever seeking to partake of the same, ever desiring to fulfill the lusts of their flesh, with no ambition towards me, I say that I will turn them over.
I say you are living in a time when men and women are burning with passions and lusts for those things forbidden by me. I say they are ever seeking to justify the same when they themselves are in terrible bondage and captivity. That is they are enslaved to the lust of their flesh, I say they are consumed day by day. I say therefore this day do not be giving your selves over to that which is wicked and perverse, that which is vile, that which is evil.
I say do not give yourselves to the passions, the lusts that stir within thee only to be destroyed by the same. I say if a man thinks that he can be indeed indulging his lusts and be acceptable unto me, he is lying to himself. I say that there is a way that seems right unto a man but that way will destroy him. I say that I the Living God have called men to discipline themselves into the way of the upright, and be kept always in the same.
But I say when men and women will give themselves over to the wickedness of their own evil lusts and passions I say they will burn with that which is destruction of soul. That is they will burn with the very evil of hell itself and be consumed of the same. I say that I the Living God never ever intended for men to go in such a way but I say that they bring it to themselves by their choices against me. I say that I the Living God do not call thee to be consumed of lust, to be destroyed by lust, to be overwhelmed in the same. But I say that I call thee to learn to bridle the lust that lurks within thee not being driven by that.
But I say that if a man is a slave to his own lusts, his own evil imaginations I say that he will die by the same. I say that I the Living God never called thee to be taken in death, to be destroyed, to be consumed of lust. For I say that each one must learn to control the lust that they are not consumed nor driven to death by the same. That is that they learn to be yielding themselves unto me, that I the Living God can give them control and mastery over the same.
I say while they exhibit themselves in ways that are totally unmentionable in the wickedness of the same, I say they are simply exhibiting their own futile state. That is they are exhibiting how much they are in slavery and bondage and captivity while they imagine themselves to be free.
All the while they think that it is some great thing to be able to show themselves as lower than beasts. That is to show themselves to others in their filth and vileness and degradations while all the while they are simply exhibiting that demons bear rule over them.
But I say if you are choosing to indulge the lust of your flesh, if you are choosing to give way to the greed, if you are choosing to be consumed I say that the same will come upon thee. I say that it is me the Living God who does give unto the sons of men, in this wicked, perverse, and vile generation that which they are burning for.
I say if you are burning for lust, the same will consume thee, destroy thee, devour thee, and you will be damned by the same. But I say if you are burning with desire for me that I the Living God will give thee more and more, and more of my mercy and you will be uplifted in me…"
ACMTC TEACHINGS THAT CONDEMN HOMOSEXUALITY.  WRITE FOR YOUR FREE PACK TODAY!! 
GAY WAY # 1-54 pgs.
-We live in a "GAY" ol" age
-Invasion of Sophia Women
-Romans One
-Catch the Spirit
-The destruction of Sodom/Gomorrah
-Sodom and Gomorrah- a historical study
-What is a sodomite?
-Christian voyeurism ....and many more
GAY WAY # 2-54pgs.
-Tolerance and diversity
-One- dimensional sexual clones
-Defying their creature
-Homosexual freedom
-Take heed-listen up
-Does a "gay gene" really exist?
-Is homosexual genetic?
......and many more.
GAY WAY # 3-50 pgs.
-Hey! I"m Gay!!
-Christians help spread militant homo.message.
-Romans One- Pt.2
-Pushing putrid perversion
-Redeemed (Testmony of ex-lesbian Charlene Cothan)
-The gay Shibboleth
-Yesterday vs.Today
-Sabotaged!
.....and much more
GAY WAY #4 -50 pgs.
-Sabotaged -Cont.
-Confessions of former "Gay Rights Leader"
-Both sides can't be right
-Revisioning Homosexuality
-Gloria Steinem: How the CIA used feminism
-Goodbye America
-The sexual revolution (1960s)
-Idolatry -the ruler in addictions
-Is this country going MAD?
  .....and many more.
 
GAY WAY #5-50 pgs.
-Homosexual balancing act
-Who really ignorant
-Early church quotes on homosexuality
.....But a sword
-They became fools
-Homo nomenclature
-Sex and the social life
-Thought control
- Here we go again: the (silly ) food argument
-Parting shot (on the 60s revolution)
.....and many more
GAY WAY # 6-50pgs.
-Critiquing "Bulletproof Faith" 1-6
-Abominations of Homosexuality
-Defending Abominations
-Akatharsia(Greek-uncleanness)
....and many more
GAY WAY #7-50pgs.
-Critiquing "Bulletproof Faith" 1-6
(end of pt.6)
-Letters to editor (Jonathan &David love affair refuted)
-Letter to editor cont. (Dont condemn us!-our reply)
-Critiquing "Christianity, Social Tolerance, Homosexuality 1&2- John Boswell's book
-Unjaundiced eye
-Plain ol'double talk.....and much more
GAY WAY #8-50pgs.
-Critiquing "Christianity, Social Tolerance, & Homosexuality pts.2-5 John Boswell's book cont.
Many Hebrew & Greek words explained .....and much more
 GAY WAY #9 -50 pgs
-Sexual preference is deceptive
-Adult -adult mutuality
-Decade Decay
-Homo news etc.
.....and much more.
GAY WAY # 10 -50 pgs
-My, how things have changed!
-Internet debate
-Law and Love
-Pink craziness!
-Godly wisdom
-Righteousness exalts a nation
-Pink tolerance
-Billy Graham issue on same sex .... and much more
GAY WAY # 11-50pgs.
- On track for change
-Homo nwes cont.
Radical Faeries
-Pres. Obama's May 2011 proclamation (on GLBTQs) scrutinized
-Paul's conflation of Greek (honest exegesis)
-Rules ease-Switch for trans-genders
-Queer Theology( New book by Pat Cheng examined)
-Stark, Shocking,Skull-crushing
-Let there be light!
  ....and much more
We also offer many POWERFUL TEACHINGS against homosexuality on DVD and CD.
SEXUAL PERVERSIONS 22pgs Bklt
SINS THAT DAMN A SOCIETY 46pgs Bklt.
EFFEMINATE OR AGGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY? 22pgs Bklt
 
 


On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:13 PM, Abdalah Hamis <hamisznz@gmail.com> wrote:


In an editorial at Bloomberg Businessweek today, Apple CEO Tim Cook reveals he's proud to be gay. "So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me." Cook explains that "plenty" of Apple employees know he's gay and "it doesn't seem to make a difference in the way they treat me."
Cook admits the choice to come out wasn't easy as privacy is important to him, but the trade-off to inspire equality is clearly something the Apple CEO has considered. "I don't consider myself an activist, but I realize how much I've benefited from the sacrifice of others. So if hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it's worth the trade-off with my own privacy."
Apple has long celebrated diversity and equality, and the company, along with Tim Cook, participated in San Francisco's Pride Paradeearlier this year. Tim Cook penned a Wall Street Journal editorial last year urging Congress to pass the Employment Nondiscrimination Act. Apple also publicly opposed an Arizona bill that would have permitted businesses to refuse service on religious grounds, which governor Jan Brewer ultimately vetoed. "The company I am so fortunate to lead has long advocated for human rights and equality for all," says Cook. "We'll continue to fight for our values, and I believe that any CEO of this incredible company, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation, would do the same. And I will personally continue to advocate for equality for all people until my toes point up."
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/30/7130899/tim-cook-proud-to-be-gay
--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment