Friday 28 February 2014

[wanabidii] My job is depressing. Should I stay?

Dear Aunty,

I am currently studying Economics and have a professional qualification in Local Government. I have struggled to get a job in the government. I feel like I wasted 3 years in school, I don't even want to mention doing this course to anyone any more. At the moment I am working as a secretary and I find the job depressing even though they keep promoting me to work in higher offices.

I am just looking forward to completing my current studies but in the mean time should I just settle for whatever jobs that come by even though they are frustrating?

Can you help?

What are your views on the dilemma above? Can you offer any advice or insight? 

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment