Friday 27 December 2013

Re: [wanabidii] After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month

We are what we repeatedly  see and talk. The more we see each other  and talk,  the more  closer we are. The more distance we are and never talk and see each other the  more apart we are. It is painfull to lost trust with some one you love but only solution is to let is go

On Dec 27, 2013 12:17 PM, "Maro(sr )" <rikmaro@gmail.com> wrote:
She needs deep counseling. Since revenge won't make her feel better than it will gave her miserable life after that. Ill advise her to forgive and forget so she can move on.

Fatima Husenali <husenalif@gmail.com> wrote:

>A lady sent this to my email 2days ago. After deep considerations and
>knowing the danger that goes with this pathetic life experience, i had to
>post this here. Please share after reading.
>
>I'm sorry to bother you but this will be long. This is the past 5 years of
>my life i'm trying so hard not to remember. I'm not new to life
>experiences, i've heard and seen a lot of relationship troubles.
>
>I've counselled many ladies like me but why i fell for this still remains a
>misery. Please don't blame me, i'm in pain already. I've asked myself so
>many questions i still can't answer, i've tried to forgive and move on but
>i couldn't.
>
>If for just once, i've decided to listen to my dark side. Pls, don't bother
>how suspicious this account may look, it's the same account i used in
>finding out the whole truth from the unlucky lady.
>
>I met this guy august 2008 at the wedding of my boss and after about 6
>months of trying to be difficult, i decided to date him. Before then, I've
>had my share of men's headache and loving him at first wasn't so easy for
>me that i'd to ignore him for that long. heaven knows how much i loved him.
>It was all over him that he loved me too, we just couldn't hide it.
>
>We both enjoy the moments and i gave my all to keep us together. I lost my
>decisions to him, i tried not to wrong him, he was my total desire for a
>man, and how would i want to lose him? Our first year took a lot out of me.
>I could remember how badly i missed him when his company sent him to Kenya.
>He came back and it was like he never left.
>
>That was the night i lost my virginity to him. He knew i wasn't ready for
>it and he also supported my decision but somehow, we couldn't control our
>affection though i'm not regreting in any way. I was only overpowered by my
>emotions, naive and inexperience. Even in the pain, i felt good because it
>was him i never knew one could get pregnant so fast or maybe my timing was
>wrong.
>
>Few weeks later, the signs were obvious to me. I told him but to my
>surprise, his mood changed, he couldn't continue with his meal before he
>started making me see reasons why keeping the baby would affect our plans.
>One of the reasons was how irresponsible his father would think he is and
>could stop his plan of going to the U.K for his masters.
>
>I couldn't say no since i've always wanted the best for him. He gave me 20k
>which i refused. In one of the sad moment of my life, i called a friend and
>told her, she contacted someone to help us and finally we got a doctor
>somewhere in (location withheld) to do the abortion. I did it but for a
>week, i couldn't go to work. I wasn't alright until after a month. I almost
>lost my job, i couldn't explain what went wrong but the good part is that i
>was fine again. We were doing well all along despite the distance.
>
>In 2010 he came back shortly from the U.K and since i was holding on for
>that long, i've missed him so much. That night saying no to him was not in
>my head and we had it and many times. It was the best ever and we were
>cool. He was about going back when i discovered i wasn't myself. I had to
>call my doctor, made an appointed and i got to know i was pregnant again.
>
>It was a mixed feeling but i called him up immediately and told him. He
>sounded ok before letting me know that we're not ready for it. Truly, i
>wasn't ready due to official reasons at work. I thought about it and had to
>flush it. After his masters, he came to nigeria, introduced me to his
>parents and we got along so well.
>
>Though he said he wasn't going to work for his former company, he went on
>to set up his. Everything was cool until i started noticing certain changes
>in him. He wouldn't pick me from the office as usual, he was more busy that
>we hadly have time to talk. I thought i was asking too much so i didn't
>complain. I was with him on a weekend when his phone rang, he was in the
>bathroom then. I picked the phone to give him since i don't pick his calls.
>
>The caller id was kinda strange, like a combination of some letters. He
>spoke with the person, my instinct told me it was a lady and when he gave
>me the phone back, i searched his phone for any sms from that number. I was
>able to get an email which i put through facebook and that confirmed my
>doubts. The bastard was engaged to another lady. He was smart not have
>accepted so as not to be visible on his profile. I was lost, i wanted to
>die right there.
>
>I quickly opened another account and i made friend with the lady. We were
>so close and we talked more, within 3weeks we were like best of friends. I
>asked about my man and she opened up so much that my body became weak. I
>got to know they would be getting married from her. I never asked for a
>life like this. Why are men so evil? To make it worse, i was pregnant for
>him again. I couldn't hold it, i confronted him, my chris was right before
>me looking like an .
>
>I only wish i had a gun, it would have ended right there. I knew there
>wasn't hope of a father for the baby, i never wanted to be single mom so i
>ran to his parents but his mother's reception was so cold that i suspected
>something was wrong. I went back home. I cried my eyes out, nothing could
>be more painful in the world than my feelings.
>
>I told myself i was going to face it, i left my parents out of this mess. I
>badge into his house the next morning around 7am, told him i was carrying
>his child and that i was going to abort it. He was just looking at me and
>later starting apologizing. I was so mad that i had to throw his home stool
>at him, he was so quick to dodge it. I wish i had killed him.
>
>I went back to his mother and she shouted at me, she said her son will
>never marry me. My head flew off but i never talked back, i was calm to ask
>her reason. I got to realise that he had told his mother about the
>abortions and how it was only me that took the decision. In my life i have
>never been this terrible knowing how well he convinced his mom to hating
>me. Now i have aborted the thing, it doesn't make any sense keeping it.
>
>I'm only asking you for advice if there is a better way to end this because
>i already have his wedding date later this month and sincerely i had
>contracted his death. Please keep this to yourself as i'm only seeking a
>better ending but not pleading for his death. I know i look so wasted and
>useless right now but he's never going to enjoy any moment of his life,
>that i promise.
>
>************************* ENDS ************************
>
>There's no way i would have kept this barbaric life experience and at the
>same time allow someone's death. I saw urgency in her story; i saw a lady
>who could take any decision regardless of the damage. I've spoken with her
>on phone and she seem alright. I made her realize how there's no better
>ending that she seeks in the death of the young man. What i don't know is
>if she has truly changed her mind. I still don't have any details but this
>might be a warning to someone out there that's why i couldn't hide the
>name. I usually don't do this! It's without permission, at least, not when
>a life is at stake. Please advice her and that could save a life! I will
>make sure i refer her to this post to read your comments.
>
>--
>Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
>
>Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
>wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com  Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
>
>Disclaimer:
>Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
>---
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com

Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com  Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma

Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment