Friday 30 June 2017

[Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place]....

Doctor collins has left a new comment on your post "[Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place]...":

I want to thank an awesome medical Doctor in the person of Dr Collins Raphael who has made my family and i proud in trust and urgency, he bought off one of my kidneys for his patient with awesome amount of money in dollars, i came across his email address on the internet as doctorcollins3@gmail.com published by one Michel and Lopez thanking him and telling the world on how he came to their rescue financially as a result of buying their kidneys without stress, i quickly applied via the email and i was given all the attentions i needed by Doctor in less than a week i met all the requirements, and my half money was like a dream when it came into my bank account before the transplant, i urge you to contact on Dr.Collins via; doctorcollins3@gmail.com for your financial awesomeness to come through like mine few months ago. I promised to do this when i eventually scale through.
doctorcollins3@gmail.com
I am chanchai Chakrii.
From Germany



Posted by Doctor collins to Wanabidii Place at 30 June 2017 at 13:16

1 comments:

  1. Kidney donor needed urgently, My client is urgently in need of a kidney transplant, If interested to sell contact here on my what'sApp number +4915219253693 Or Email: kidneydeal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete