Sunday 29 December 2013

[wanabidii] Fw: Urgent favor!!

THIS IS CHEATING BE CAREFUL, THIS MESSAGE IS NOT COMING FROM ME
GAMBA ORIGINAL
TABORA


On Saturday, December 28, 2013 12:42 AM, Johnson BwireGamba <gambatz25@yahoo.com> wrote:
How are you today?Sorry for not informing  you of my recent trip to Dubai. I had intended to stay for five (5) days,but for the mishap I had Some robbers strapped me of my money and my traveling document,I was left empty.  I need to pay for my hotel accommodation and other traveling expenses, therefore i will need  help by asking for a loan of about Two Thousand and five hundred Dollar ($ 2500.)to enable me solve the  financial burden. Please, you can remit to me through Western Union Money Transfer. I will appreciate.Here is the details needed below:

Name:Johnson Gamba
Location:Al Khaleej Road,Deira, Dubai
Dubai,U.A.E.

I promise to reimburse you in good time, soon as I am back home.

Regards,
JGamba



0 comments:

Post a Comment