Sunday 10 September 2017

[Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place]....

Gunther Schmidt has left a new comment on your post "[Wanabidii Place] New comment on [Wanabidii Place]...":

I can confirm that ohioloans85@gmail.com is scam and I hope no ne will pay these betrayers any fees in advance.
I got an email "no fees ind advance"
After signature on contract the firt fees for transferring the lona to my account Euro 100 Have paid and unfortunately sent via Western Union. After this payment was conformed should pay again about Euro 261 for VAT what did not pay but indivated them at once as liars and betrayers.

For no fees in advance should ay in advance over 8 percent of the loan sum and teh yukky and wicked persn who contacted me talks to understand his betrayal.
Can all loan seekers recognize these betrays
Hope no one will ever pay them in advance as these are at least under the 10 worst betrayers ever got to know
Even some other loan lender agree never to pay any fees in advance via Western Union, moneygram, RIA and this at least to unkonwn people.
I also hope every one who has contact to these betrrayers will stop every contact at once
I guess the betrayer whi contacted me will never ever write any more email to me and I hope he will loose all contacts and possible customers




Posted by Gunther Schmidt to Wanabidii Place at 10 September 2017 at 07:32

0 comments:

Post a Comment