Friday 4 October 2013

[wanabidii] Re: [PK] Innocent mistakes

Pastor,

This reminds me of a very very embarrassing incident that happened to me some years back. I swear to God it was one of those once in a lifetime bone-headed mistakes.

Let me relate it.

I lived in Toronto at the time in a 20-floor condominium building. I was on the 3rd floor. One day I came home and I was busy reading my e-mail on the Blackberry and not really paying attention to where I was going. Instead of taking the lift/elevator, I decided to take the stairs. Why not ? I figured I would get some exercise anyway. But since I was consumed on my Blackberry as I climbed the stairs I did not pay attention and came out the door leading to the 2nd floor units. I walked directly to the door that I thought was mine, #207.

My unit on the 3rd floor was 307 and on this 2nd floor, I ended up at door #207, which was directly under my unit so everything around was similar to our floor. The whole trip from the stairs to door #207 was so automatic that I did not  even think about it. I tried the knob and the door was not locked. I expected my kids to be home anyway so this did not surprise me. I come in and what do I see? A man and his wife stark-naked having sex on the floor in the sitting/living room !!!!!  On a sleeping bag and pillows !!!! With a pillow under the woman's butt !!!! 
I closed the door immediately and raced away.

I knew these 2 folks and they were my friends in the building. The embarrassment that ensued was just too much for me to bear. Even apologizing to them was the most difficult thing I had to do on the phone later. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Yaani niliaibika vibaya sana. 

I hope I never ever again make such a bone-headed mistake in my life. It was a very embarrassing scenario for the 3 of us.

That, Pastor, was truly an innocent mistake.

Courage



On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Pastor Absalom Birai <prbirai@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you noticed that every single day people make innocent mistakes? Some of these mistakes people don't even know. Such as?

 1.Your smart phone calls someone in the middle of the night

2.You struggle opening a car only to find out that you are opening someone's car

3.You go to a gas station to fuel your car but then the hose becomes so un cooperative. When your frustration is up there, you happen to look only to find out that you were trying to use diesel. At that point you look so stupid 

4.You go to the store, get food on the cart but when paying you find out that you carried a wrong wallet/purse

5.You go knocking so hard at a house that your friend/relative is supposed to be living in only to find out that its some one else's house

6.You text the right message but to the wrong person

7.You call your partner a different name

 What does this tell us?

1.Mistake is to human

2.Even when you think that people are normal, they may not

3.So much is always going on through people's minds

4.It takes a silly mistake to reveal that which has been kept as a guarded secret

 So, just be careful. Pay attention to what you are doing 

--
*************************************************************************************************
For house maids, gardeners check: www.maidcheck.com. Also article writting paid at 3,000 per published articled email director@trs.co.ke
Call 0725 232420 for more info
*************************************************************************************************
TO ADVERTISE HERE: email: amosogal @ gmail.com
*************************************************************************************************
To subscribe:progressive-kenyans+subscribe@googlegroups.com:
Unsubscribe:progressive-kenyans+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Progressive Kenyans" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to progressive-kenyans+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment