Thursday 17 October 2013

[wanabidii] Re: BEREAVED!

Wakili Nyamogo,

Accept this as my sincere condolence to your bereavement. May the good
Lord meet you at your point of need. My sympathies to you and the entire
Nyamogo clan.

Mitawia Dickens.


On Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:38 AM, Nyamodi Ochieng Nyamogo <okil@nyamogoadvocates.com> wrote:
I just lost my dear sister Bertha Nyamogo Onyango this morning! NYA
YIMBO, R.I.P!!!
                                                  Nyamodi Ochieng-Nyamogo.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WANAKENYA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanakenya+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment