Thursday 10 October 2013

[wanabidii] Fw: TELL US OTIENO SUNGU, DID THE WESTGATE TERRORIST PHONE YOU & PLAN THE ATTACK WITH YOU IN DADAAB ?

 
 
Good point Warsama...........You need commendation sometimes.  Although
all of us have some madness in us at some point, let us give this credit for good
journalism approach you undertook. We still have a long way to go.........But........
 
 
Give credit to where credit is due........................
 
 
Cheers my brother Warsama............
 
 
Judy Miriga
Diaspora Spokesperson
Executive Director
Confederation Council Foundation for Africa Inc.,
USA
http://socioeconomicforum50.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mohamed warsama <mhmdwarsama@yahoo.com>
To: uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com; wanakenya@googlegroups.com; changemombasa2013@yahoogroups.com; thelastwordtokenya@yahoogroups.com; naijaobserver@yahoogroups.com; kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:21 AM
Subject: TELL US OTIENO SUNGU, DID THE WESTGATE TERRORIST PHONE YOU & PLAN THE ATTACK WITH YOU IN DADAAB ?


GOD is great ! Slanders always return to their authors to haunt them. Last Saturday Otieno Sungu slandered me not once but continuously over a phone call I reported in the blogs to have made to radical Makaburi. He claimed he exposed me. Omwenga said he outed me. You expose somebody, you out somebody when you got something to reveal about him. But I reported the phone call on my own here, so their descriptions were wrong.
Today's The Star under the heading President Uhuru admits Westgate was bungled had this further report:
Police now believe there may have been just four attackers after scrutinizing CCTV...Hussein Abdi was seen in the CCTV recovered from Westgate mall. He is a former GSU policeman sacked in 2010 after being involved in violent robbery. He is the tall man seen on CCTV firing at security agents with an AK47. Later he is seen limping and taking phone calls.
Phone records provided by mobile phone companies indicated that Abdi called several numbers in Dadaab and Somalia during the siege. Police have written to the Norwegian embassy seeking assistance in locating a Somali refugee who now resides in Norway. Sources said the man flew to Kenya in August and headed to Somalia through Garissa. " He is very welknown in Dadaab. We believe that part of the planning was done at the camp," said a detective.
Big Mouth Sungu claiming to fight terrorism by attacking me TELL us: was it you the terrorist telephoned ? Have you dealt with him in Dadaab ? Were you involved in their planning ? How come a smart ass like you could let terrorists plan a big attack on Westgate right in the camp where you are working ?
***
I am shocked for a man claiming to have taught at Brookhouse School, you do not know how to spell sermon. You do not know the meaning of keeping you at arm's length. You think it means a truce. No way. It means having no connection with you.
***

Mohamed Warsama



------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 11:15 PM PDT otieno sungu wrote:

>Moha,
>
>I am not putting you on the defensive, I state facts that I have just as you believe you state facts you have, I am not crying and mourning that I am being put on the defensive, continue your fight your way and allow me to continue mine my way.
>
>Yesterday you mentioned you would keep me at arms length, I accepted your truce on account that you do not slander my name.
>
>This morning you woke up with more slander. I already told you countless times that I will not cower however much you slander, you need to trust me on this by now. I will remain focused on this war on terror.
>
>I will continue to spearhead the fight against terror on forums and blogs and the best you can do, in your own interest, is stay away from the side that Kenyans are fighting, and that is terrorism and join the side we are on, and that is fighting terror.
>
>If you continue attacking anybody who is fighting terrorism, you can only be on the side of terrorism.
>
>Either you are with us or against us. That simple, but slander won't work, trust me, it won't.
>
>Again, may the blessing and Prophet Mohammed be with you and may the peace of Allah find its way into your heart and bring you tolerance and respect for others.
>
>OS.
>
>
>
>
>
>On Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:06 AM, mohamed warsama <mhmdwarsama@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>Thanks Oduya, but Sungu is not worth my time. My people are waiting for me to deliver on Isiolo. He is a cheap publicity seeker who relishes putting people on the defensive, that is what I discovered.
>
>Mohamed Warsama
>
>----Forwarded message----
>From: oduyaericson@yahoo.com
>To: wanakenya@googlegroups.com, uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com, changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com, thelastwordtokenya@yahoogroups.com, naijaobserver@yahoogroups.com, kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 10:43 PM PDT
>Subject: Re: [uchunguzionline] DISCUSSING TERRORISM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SECURITY.
>
>Uncle Warsama,
>
>Don't run away; deal with this Sungu 1on1.
>
>If I were you, wouldn't even bother talk about 3rd parties here like Dr. Ochuodho, Odhiambo Oketch etc etc. Concentrate your forces and deal with him as an individual. Do you need some help?
>
>Regards,
>
>***********************************************
>Oduya-Magunga,
> Cell: +256 756 116 303
> E-mail: oduyaericson@gmail.com
>
>***********************************************
>I have tasted the wines of His love,
> smelt the fragrance of His grace,
> My God reigns, and that is,
> enough for my soul.
>
>***********************************************
>
>On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:24 PM, mohamed warsama <mhmdwarsama@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>>
>>Sungu take this as final from me. No discussions of any kind with you - personal or otherwise. I have never forgotten how you scandalized Ochuodho daily last year, saying you had a big dossier and you will release it but you never did. That is the day I realized you relish dirtying people's names without adducing proof, so you're the worst sort of person to know up close. I shall keep you at arm's length. As I said, if you've serious ideas on security take them to Internal Security Secretary Lenku, or NIS or even your MP. You cheapness cost me the friendship of the Nation Managing Editor Charles Onyango after I foolishly made the mistake of giving you his email address. Instead of writing a private email to him offering to probe whatever you wanted to probe, you went and broadcast all over the blogs, cc to him, oooh I am going to probe this story for the Nation, and I shall demand I write it etc. Because of your crass stupidity Charles cut me off,
>>blocking my emails and phone calls.
>>The last thing I want in the world is to have anything to do with you. You are just a pest who nags people without basis.
>>
>>Mohamed Warsama
>>
>>
>>------------------------------
>>On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 7:12 AM PDT otieno sungu wrote:
>>
>>Warsome,
>>
>>For the sake of our security, now let's discuss terrorism which is a real threat in a civilized and serious matter.
>>
>>Trust me, if you drop the insults which Kenyans associate with radicals and those masquerading as Muslims yet they are not, I will not call you a terrorist, but you have to start from somewhere to distinguish yourself from their characteristics.
>>
>>The truth is, the more you behave like them, the more people will believe you fight their cause. I don't think your Prophet would approve of the kind of things you say here of others, Jesus would not approve of insults as well and where I erred and called anyone names, my religion allows me to repent and ask for forgiveness.
>>
>>Now, can we focus on terrorism and how it can be defeated? You may begin sharing with Kenyans your opinion instead of abusing those fronting war against terror.
>>
>>OS.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:03 PM, mohamed warsama <mhmdwarsama@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>OTIENO SUNGU, I am not a gossipy old woman in the villages like you seem to imitate. You have bright ideas on how to handle our security, go talk to Internal Security Secretary Lenku. But if you persist on referring to me as terrorist, I shall continue to fight you for long as it takes, and believe me, I will not be the first to get tired. You are simply an obnoxious fellow.
>>
>>Mohamed Warsama
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 4:58 PM, otieno sungu <sunoti@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>Warsome,
>>
>>We are discussing terror issues here, very serious matters of national security, how come you are bringing side issues? Are you not afraid for our lives and the attacks on Kenyans?
>>
>>I want you to join this debate on how terror can be defeated if you are not engaged in terror activities.
>>
>>Now that's a real challenge on what to spend your idle time on.
>>Meanwhile, your lack of concern and what you focus on can only mean one thing, since you were away this morning and now back, and yet you are retired, we can only guess where you were.
>>
>>And trust me, my religion does not allow me to insult, neither do I think Islam does, I want to know which Mosque you go to where such grave insults are taught every Friday. I hope you will share Inshallah.
>>
>>As Moslems say, peace be with you.
>>
>>
>>OS.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 4:50 PM, mohamed warsama <mhmdwarsama@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>PRESIDENT KIBAKI was being driven home via Ruai one day when he saw Otieno Sungu carrying two chicken by their feet and Otieno's trousers full of chicken shit. He snorted: This man is mavi ya kuku.
>>From that day on, whenever Kibaki spoke at rallies, he dismissed his critics as "mavi ya kuku,".
>>
>>Mohamed Warsama
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment