Saturday 31 May 2014

[wanabidii] AN EXPERIENCED FEMALE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR LOOKING FOR A JOB

Good morning

My name is Jovita Mmochi. I am a Tanzanian young woman aged 31. I hold a Bachelor degree in Business Administration in Procurement and Supplies from St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) and a Diploma in Education from Morogoro Teachers’ Colege. I am kindly submitting an application for a job in your good organization as it may be available in Business Administration, Procurement and Supplies Management as it may be available. I have vast experience in administration and procurement issues and I strongly believe that my qualifications, skills and experience will be an asset to your organization. I will appreciate the opportunity to be invited for an interview. With this letter, I have attached my CV for your review. Thanks in advance for considering my application.

Yours sincerely

Jovita




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


0 comments:

Post a Comment