Sunday 15 December 2013

Re: [wanabidii] I'm a lesbian but haven't enjoyed sex as much since I slept with a couple of men

What is this?
Hivi hapa hakuna Moderator?Hivi vitu vinaingiaje?
Fanyeni kazi yenu moderators,hii kitu haina kidole wala unywele,sijui ni hadithi au hotuba wala haisemi inahitaji nini?
Au huyu msagaji anatangaza biashara??

Reuben


On Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:59 PM, Pauline Mengi <paulinemengi@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a lesbian who came out a few years ago. I first started sleeping with other women while I was in my teens, before I ever slept with a man. But at college, while I still thought I was straight, I slept with two different men. I am very attracted to women, but since these experiences with men, I have been much more nervous and self-conscious and haven't enjoyed sex as much. 
--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment