Tuesday 8 October 2013

[wanabidii] Sales Executive looking for a job

Good morning

My name is Bintisayuni Msigwa. I am a Tanzanian young woman aged 25. I hold a Diploma in Business Administration from Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) and a certificate in Business Administration from Kampala International University (KIU). I am kindly submitting my application for a job in your esteemed organization as it may be available in the following positions; Cashier, Sales, Customer Care and Stores.

I have previously worked as a Cashier and Sales Executive. My most valued skills is ability to engage customers and sell products using a consultative sales approach. I am really keen to work for your company, and from me you can expect total passion and dedication to the job. With this email I have attached my CV for your evaluation.

Looking forward to be invited for an interview, I remain.

Sincerely

Bintisayuni

0 comments:

Post a Comment