Thursday 10 October 2013

[wanabidii] Ref: Vacancy Enquiry;

Greetings All,

Please find attached my resume for your perusal and further reference;

I'm a 32yrs old single male, born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece and further studies committed in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania in the Information Technology;

Through the years i have gained experience in Operations Management of over 180 personnel, Security Personnel Acquisition and Management fro upcountry sites for over 160 personnel and Security Installations plus Risk Assessments and Installations where needed through East Africa - with security installations committed in Nairobi Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya and Vodacom Cell Sites, Tanzania;

I'm an excellent team player and if it's required of me constant travel it's something that does bother me at all;

I seek greener pastures that further my career skills and my professional endeavor - my last employ was as the Branch Manager of Knight Support for the Northern Circuit and i would love to exchange that within a vacancy that you might deem suitable for a person of my caliber;

If at all you have any further inquiries or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me and i would be gladly forthcoming;



--
Bwiko Kyriakos,

+255 655 / 784 411 382;
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania.

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment