Saturday 5 October 2013

[wanabidii] Experienced Human Resources (HR) executive looking for a job

Good afternoon

 

My name is Misana Mbasa. I am a Tanzanian young man aged 35. I hold an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management and a certificate in Human Resources Management from the Institute of Social Work, Dar es Salaam. I am kindly submitting my application for a job as a Human Resources Executive in your esteemed organization as it may be available.

 

I have over five years of work experience in Human Resources and well versed with various issues of Human Resources including; recruitment, training, performance appraisal, remuneration and compensation, disciplinary practice, payroll management, employee relations and labour laws. I strongly believe that my experience, skills and qualifications will add value to your organization.

 

With this letter, I have attached my CV for your evaluation. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

 

Sincerely,

Misana

0 comments:

Post a Comment