Monday 14 October 2013

[wanabidii] computer science graduate looking for a job

Good morning

My name is Jonathan. I am a self-motivated and hardworking Tanzanian young man with a Post Graduate Diploma in Computing and an Advanced Diploma in Computer Science from the from Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA). I am KINDLY applying for a job in your organization in computer science and ICT as it might be available.

 

I can program, design and develop websites, administer systems, develop databases, design and configure LANs, install and troubleshoot software, conduct routine hardware maintenance and offer training to end-users. I am immediately available and I will appreciate the opportunity to be invited for an interview. I have attached my CV for your evaluation. Thanks in advance.

 

Yours sincerely,

Jonathan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment