Sunday 16 June 2013

[wanabidii] Fwd: Hi,very urgent

If somebody knows ths guy Mohamed Mnzava, please call him and tell him to change his password. Someone has hacked his e-mail address.
 
Courage

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mohamed mnzava <mnzava2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Subject: Hi,very urgent
To:


Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Swansea, Wales UK and had my
bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy
is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport,
 I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I
can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact
with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was
thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back
as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight.
 

Western union transfer is the best option to send money to me. Let me know if
you need my details(Full names/location) to make the transfer. You can
reach me via email or the hotel's desk phone the numbers are,
 I await your response...

Mohamed Mnzava

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment