Monday 24 September 2012

[wanabidii] Celebrating the life and times of Uncle Andrea Owuor Oswilo



Dear Friends,


The weekend was tough on me, very tough.


I was in a function in Nakuru when I received word that my Uncle, my only Uncle Mzee Andrea Owuor Oswilo had passed on at about 4.30pm Saturday the 22nd September 2012.

I was for the first time hit so hard. This has come barely one week after we had buried a Cousin the other weekend.


It has been tough on me this year. I have lost a Brother, a Mother, a Brother-in-Law, several Cousins and the resources can never be enough to handle such cases.

We met as a Family yesterday and we have decided to bury Uncle on the 29th Sept 2012 at his Home in Ndere Alego. We will be meeting with our Friends and Relatives on Wednesday the 26th Sept 2012 at Walkers Restaurant in Nairobi to help plan and fill in the gaps to enable us give Uncle a befitting send-off.


I want to invite Friends who are able to stand with me once more to help me bury my Uncle.


I want to thank Mr. Evans Machera and Mr. Elijah Agevi who have sent me their supports. Thank you and God Bless you:

  1. Mr. Evans Machera- Kshs 500.00
  2. Mr. Elijah Agevi- Kshs 1,000.00
  3.  

Let us all work for a Clean Kenya as a Transformative Deliverable as we turn 50, even as we join in celebrating the life and times of my Uncle.


Odhiambo T Oketch,
Executive Director,
The Clean Kenya Campaign-TCKC
The Clean Kenya Campaign is an Initiative of The KCDN Kenya.

--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment