Monday 6 August 2012

[wanabidii] RE: My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni

Maurice thura;

I wish you good luck in your new adventure. Me I had told you earlier that I am not committing suicide for nothing. Life is too sweet.
How ever I would give kenyans this advice; Going to an election in kenya still scares me and what happened in our country in 2007/2008 is still fresh in my mind. I would advice our present leaders to make sure that voting issues are well placed and if possible United nations peace keeping forces should be deployed everywhere. They are the only forces who can be neutral in the present kenyan soil.

Incase UN peace keeping forces are not there then this is my advice:
For people who live in Nyanza, western, rift valley if you have kids, buy them bullet vest, since some kenyans will be given GK guns and live bullets to spray around. If you live in Nairobi, Mombassa buy bomb helmets, if you live in Naivasha, Nakuru etc.   make sure that fire workers are not on leave. You might be burnt a live. If you live in NEP be sure that Al shabaab will be visiting the voting stations. If you live in Central and you are not circumcised and do not speak kikuyu please build a barrack with electrified walls and buy a gun, otherwise you will be circumcised, your neck will be cut.

If you are a lady anywhere in Kenya; please do not wear mini skirts on all those days of voting and until things have cool down, since rapers will be on the streets.
This time around we need Red cross to be staged in all 8 provinces with good medical facilities. Those demands are a lot cheaper than our present cabinet salaries.

Paul Nyandoto


Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:37:47 -0400
Subject: My Speech to launch my candidacy for Msambweni
From: mauricejoduor@gmail.com
To: progressive-kenyans@googlegroups.com
CC: wanakenya@googlegroups.com; youngprofessionals_ke@googlegroups.com; kenyaonline@yahoogroups.com; VuguVuguMashinani@yahoogroups.com; Kiswahili@yahoogroups.com; africa-oped@yahoogroups.com; uchunguzionline@yahoogroups.com; changemombasa2012@yahoogroups.com; wanabidii@googlegroups.com

I'm writing a speech that I intend to give at the airport in JKIA upon my arrival soon. I'm coming over to announce my candidacy for the Msambweni parliamentary seat. It's gonna be a tough battle to gain credibility. I was born and grew up there and I still have a lot of friends there like Kasimu, Keya, Juma Omari na Wandera ambao tiyari have agreed to work for my campaign.

In the next few days, I will post a draft of my speech and i will ask you folks to look at it and help me determine if all the major issues are included in there. It would be ok by private e-mails rather than in public.

oduor Maurice


0 comments:

Post a Comment