Monday 20 August 2012

Re: [wanabidii] Re: Utani - Jokes - Ucheshi - Vimbwanga



 

-YOU WON'T COME EMPTY HANDED, WILL YOU?

Some two fellows met after quite a long of having lost contact. After the hugging and hand-shaking, one of them, let us call him John, informs his friend that he is now married with two kids, very naughty ones.

"Ooooh, my friend, that is good. I would like to come and see them", says the other, we call him Saul. 

"That will be great", quips John. "What about you?, I mean family wise" He asks Saul.

"Books my friend, books. Got so involved in books, that I did not think about getting married. But I love kids all the same", says Saul. He adds, "Now, can you direct me to where exactly is your home?"

"Don't worry. I stay in the NSSF flats at Tabata Aroma. You come to block "B", the men at the gate will lead you to where it is. There is ample parking space."

"Ok, Ok. After I reach the block, how do I proceed?" Saul asks enthusiastically.

"You will push the entrance, either using your knee or you just kick it open. Then there is a lift, you push the button using your left elbow, after you reach the third floor, you get out, turn left until you come to the door with my name on. You push the bell button using your right elbow. I will definitely be waiting for you, so I will let you in"

Perplexed, Saul does not understand why the elbowing and kicking. He asks John." My friend, what is all this kicking and elbowing you talk about?"

"You won't come empty-handed, will you?"

Cheers!

MJL
 

--
Karibu Jukwaa la www.mwanabidii.com
Pata nafasi mpya za Kazi www.kazibongo.blogspot.com
Blogu ya Habari na Picha www.patahabari.blogspot.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment